February 09, 2009

the production line

These are the products that I am using in my hair currently and achieving great results so far.

-Suave Naturals Strawberry Conditioner (I use this for my daily Co-Wash and as a moistureizer) alot of naturals use it with great results... i've been using and it's the best conditioner i've ever used in my 22 years of life... no kidding.
-Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo (I use this for my weekly shampoo)
-100% pure organic Coconut Oil (I use this after every wash)
-100% pure organic Shea Butter (I use this twice a week. On the days that I decide not to Co-wash my Hair and after my Deep Condtioner)
-Le Kair Cholesterol Plus (I use this once a week as my deep conditioner)
------
-Kids Organics Shea butter detangler (suggested my mirand313...works very well...I use this as a moisturizer if my hair is feeling dry)
-The Blody Shop Grape Seed Oil Serum (I use this as a hair sheen and softener...It's AMAZING)
-Bumble and Bumble Curl Consious Creme (I use this as a curl definer)
------
These are products that I hope to purchase soon
- Aphogee Protein treatment
- Elasta QP DPR Deep Conditioner
- Mega-Tek (for hair growth)
- Suave Humectante Hair Conditioner (havn't found this in Canada yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment