February 09, 2009

my YouTube hair idols

Here are a few of my favourite Hair care vlogs on YouYube. Click on the picture to be taken to their YouTube page.

Macheriehair
I believe her hair is relaxed, but it's healthy and she provides a lot of great tips.

ItsMsHeatherNicole
Recently came across her vlog.

CrowofHisGlory
She provides a lot of hair styling tips.

RusticBeauty
She offers natural hair care tips and has been natural for 6 years.

Marand313
She definitely has my favourite vlog. She also maintains an informative blog. She gives great product tips, hair care tips, styling tips, how to videos etc. She is fantastic, and I love her hair.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just thought I would check out your blog and low and behold there is my still! I love it! And i love you!<33 u got me smiling from ear to ear & u have made my day!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... hi marand13... Seriously you are who turned me onto going natural. When I was lacewig shopping and learning about lacewigs I found your video on you tube. Then I found your Natural hair videos on youtube and was BLOWN AWAY. And I was just like..."OMG, I have got to start growing out my hair... this girl looks amazing"

    So I've been following faithfully, and a tad obsessively lol, taking all your tips and they are working well for me. So keep doing what you do and you can watch as my hair grows out with your guidance lol ;)

    thanks for the help girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks f or sharing these videos! They are encouraging:)

    ReplyDelete