February 09, 2009

a picture paints a thousand words

The following are pictures of new growth as well as permed hair. 09, February 2009.

This is the centre of my head. It measures at 10" in length, and 2" of au naturale hair.

Nape of my neck. It measures at 4 " in length. 2" in au naturale hair.

This is the front of my head (hairline area). It measures at 2" in length. All au naturale hair.

This is the side of my head. This measures at 2 1/2" in Length. 2" in au naturale hair.


My Hair after a haphazard two-strand twist out, pulled back in a bun. This is a full picture of my head to give you a sense of the hair damage. (This picture was taken the day after a deep condition.) The hair is very soft, and the new growth is healthy. However the lengths vary due to breakage.



My Hair line.


I'll try and do a monthly picture update on the same day to give people a sense of the direction my hair is taking. Anyway, as you can see from the pictures my hair is in serious need of some TLC. You can also see why I'm considering the big chop. Because of the extreme breakage in the from of my hair, and varied lengths throughout my crown. There are really no styles that i can wear it in, except brushed into a bun. I usually wear my hair in one, or cornrow the hair and where the lacefront wig with a band around the front to secure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment