June 15, 2010

MY NEW HAIRSPIRATION

This is Louel83 from the Netherlands. She is probably the first person on youtube I've found with long hair that closely resembles my hair type which is such a relief because of course....you want to know what you're hair is going to look like as it grows out. There are loads of girls rocking long hair on youtube, but I know that their hair just does not represent what my hair looks like. They either have a far tighter curl, or a far looser curl...or their here was just not a ridiculously thick as my hair is. (Y;all don't eve know the half of this thickness) so I really had no idea what my hair could potentially look like as it grows out. That is until I found Louel, who has the greatest afro. I'm just so sad that she's not making videos anymore an I only recently found her. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment