June 15, 2010

The many hair styles over the years

Since I'm on a posting roll (and no doubt i'll probably stop posting for like 4 months lol) i thought I'd post old pictures of myself when my hair was relaxed (if i can find any) and when my hair had weaves and when I wore the Full lace wig and the lace front wig (which i wear now).
Okay... i hope y'all are ready because I have LOADS of pictures to post up here!
So here i am with a weave in my hair (above) This was in... August 2006
Here I am with my hair out- but with a perm while on vacation in February 2006
This picture (above) was taken in April 2006. I was wearing my hair out (without weave)
This picture is when I was rocking the full lace wig back in September 2008. I wanted to buy a curly wig, while I grew out my natural hair.
This picture is really old. It's from 1st year uni, way back in March or April 2004. I wore braids for the entire year.
This crazy picture is from 2007. I was wearing a weave. You can see that I stopped perming my edges because I was fed up with breakage.

This is me with a short Weave. I must have cut off the ends. I always did weaves by myself (i would never pay someone to do my hair...ever). And when the ends were starting to look mated I would cut it into a short hair style before it was time to redo the weave completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment