September 24, 2010

PRODUCTS GALLORE!

Okay. I've been MIA for a while, but I had to come back to post about ALL of the insane products that I picked up the other day from Honey Fig. I bought a TON of Miss Jessie's products. Some carol's daughter products, a new incredible conditioner and a awesome moisturizer. I'm Super excited.

So I jut did a wash an go using Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue. I like the product because it is SO moisturizing. it takes AGES to actually absorb into the hair shaft however. I'm going to be doing a post on what I did for my wash and go routine though.

Products I bought:
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Creme
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue - Smells amazing.
Miss Jessie's Sweetback Treatment
Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie
Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Leave in conditioner
Komaza Care - Califia Moisturizing cream - I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Kinky Curly - Knot Today
Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding
Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo - THIS SHAMPOO IS INCREDIBLE!
LUSH Caca Rouge Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment