May 26, 2010

Hair update

I'm horrible at this hair blog. Probably because I have like a trillion other blogs. Anyway, so I thought i'd post a picture of me with my natural hair, and a picture with my wig.

So the below is the wig I wear daily. This is actually a new one... it's got bangs, and I like it. The one below that is my natural hair. It's grown out SO freaking much, it's insane. I'm thinking i'll start wearing it out in about 2 years. Since I live in Canada and the weather is so erratic I tend to wear my hair in protective styles for the majority of the year. Last year I wore it out during the summer, but because I have a summer job at a camp and I swim daily and i'm pretty active with the kids It means having to wash my hair everyday and If it's "down" then it's really difficult to manage as far as daily washings, so I'm thinking this summer i'll keep it in plaits so I can rinse my hair like that. As far as the winter goes I never wear my hair out. It's far to cold and far to dry.

But in 2 years when my hair gains a bit of length, I'll definitely start wearing it out in the summer time. I love big hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment