April 27, 2010

Update

This is the most recent picture of my hair. It was taken two days ago. I just taken out my corn rows and washed my hair. There a tiny bit of conditioner in there.
This was taken over a month ago. I took out my cornrows lathered a bunch of suave conditioner in there and put it back up again.

So clearly my hair is growing. Not as fast or as long as I'd like it. I've been wearing it in protective syles over the long British winter, and I may or may not wear it out over the summer. I wore it out last summer but I would swim daily as part of my job and I think that really did a number on my hair. (despite rinsing it and conditioning it after every swim).

I have completely stopped co-rinsing and deep conditioning. I'm really disappointed with myself, but honestly the main reason is time, money and lack of products in the UK.

I'll be back in Toronto in 2 weeks so I'll get back on regimen then. I'm gonna try some aubrey organics poducts as well as a cassia treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment