July 12, 2009

July Length Check!

FINALLY. I have been so ridiculously busy it's taken me (God knows how many) months to update the blog with a length check!
The following are pictures of new growth as well as permed hair. 12, July 2009.This is the centre of my head. It measures at 10" in length, and 4 1/4" of au naturale hair. (2 1/2 of an inch in growth)Nape of my neck. It measures at 3 3/4" in au naturale hair.
(1 inch in growth)
This is the front of my head (hairline area). It measures at just over 3 3/4" in length. All au naturale hair.
(just over 1 1/4 inches in new growth)This is the side of my head. It's 3 3/4" in Length all in au naturale hair.
(just over 1 1/4 inches in new growth)My Hair line.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...um... why don't you just cut the perm off already??!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I couldn't do it in the summer cause I was working at a camp and swam everyday and would keep it in a bun (didn't have enough hair to make a bun without the permed ends lol)

    ReplyDelete