April 27, 2009

Update

Wow, I haven't been on here in AGES! So I missed my 3rd hair length check, so I'm gonna wait till may and do a combined two month one. My hair has grown ALOT. I'm really impressed with my progress i must say. I'm glad I'm keeping this blog so i can look back on the things I've done to get me to where i am now.

I haven't been deep conditioning every weekend, cause i ran out of conditioner while at Uni and there were no affordable black hair stores in the area. I also haven't been washing my hair regularly (everyday like i used to). I've been VERY naughty.

Anyway, i just needed to blog to remind myself of what i'm doing, and to get excited about my hair again. woo hoo. Will update soon with pictures of my length check. I'm still very pleased with my henna results. I'm thinking the next henna I do i'll video record and upload.

- peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment